in Savyon, Israel has created and sold Bible codes programs since
1990. With the new Keys To The Bible program they built on the
base level of Bible Codes 2000 (has all the features of Bible
Codes 2000 plus much more) and added exciting new features to
improve Bible codes search capabilities, added an advanced Gematria
engine to enable research in letters as numbers, and added a
host of Bible study aids. These advanced features in Keys To
The Bible will enable the user to search for their name in the
Bible code, and look for past-present-future events. With each
step in codes software development, the software makes the whole
process of Bible codes research faster and easier.
- New Program features:
- * Matrix Manipulation: Turn the matrix vertical or horizontal,
and reverse it for mirror image.
* Statistics: Gives an automatic correct statistical
calculation of terms in the matrix, while providing some change
capability for people who understand stats. Uniquely, the program
allows the user to draw a box in the matrix containing the matrix
terms and select "stats" to display the statistical
information and matrix odds. It will be eye-opening for users
to see the correct odds, which is something that was missing
from Bible Codes 2000. Further below is a graphic of the stats
for a small matrix.
* Matrix Report: A new 4-page automatically generated
report shows parameters, findings, matrix information, and statistics
for the Bible codes matrix you develop. Print it or save it,
or export it as a MS Word document.
* Gematria Engine: Has 7 different accepted letter-number
methods plus an 8th method which is a unique user specified value
system. The 5 bilingual dictionaries tie into the Gematria engine
as does the date database. Gematria is a method of exegesis (critical
explanation or analysis of a text) used since the time of the
Second Temple to derive insights into the sacred writings, to
obtain interpretations of the text, or to illustrate a secular
* Verse Retrieval: Allows verse retrieval in the
text of the Bible in 8 different ways.
* Bible Chronology: Shows dates with events from the
time of the birth of Abraham in 1950 BCE down through 110 CE.
People who read the Bible will find this feature extremely helpful
in learning what year an event took place.
* Biblical Festivals: Explains the 7 Jewish Feast days/periods,
the Sabbath, New Moon, Purim, and Hanukkah with explanations
and scriptures which show aspects of these Festivals.
* 613 Commandments
of Maimonides: Shows
all 613 commandments laid out by Maimonides in his book, Sefer
HaMitzvot. They are divided into the 365 Prohibitions and 248
Mitzvot. Each one is linked so that with a click you go to the
commandment in the Bible text and can see it in Hebrew and English
translation. There is also a separate biography of Rambam (Maimonides)
* Rashi Commentary: A verse-by-verse commentary on
the Torah by Rashi, who is considered the greatest of the medieval
sages. You can look at the English Rashi commentary or the Hebrew
Rashi Commentary. Additionally, there is a separate "bio"
on Rashi in English.
* Festival Concordance: Added to the already outstanding
full Hebrew and English concordances that were in Bible Codes
2000 is a new Festival concordance. Select the festival you want
to explore and it lists each verse in the Tanakh touching on
You can click on the link to go to it on-screen in the Bible
* Torah Portion of
the Week: Click on
it to go to the Torah portion for the week used by all Jews all
over the world.
- Base Level of Functions
(what is in Bible Codes 2000 and thus also in Keys To The Bible):
- * 5 bilingual Hebrew-English
dictionaries, allowing entering of code terms with no typing
1. Large expansive
2. Lexicon of modern words and names of famous people
3. My Dictionary -- user modifiable bilingual dictionary
4. Bible Names Dictionary -- names from the Bible in English
5. First Names Dictionary -- wonderful aid with Hebrew spellings
of first names
* Years Database -- Hebrew for all years from 1583 to 2150 CE
* Step-by-step on-screen Tutorial to teach you how to use the
program with real examples
* Accurate statistical calculation of expected occurrences of
search words and phrases
* On-screen keyboard for typing in Hebrew, or use your computer
* Very fast code searches
* Terms matching in the initial search uses computer power to
find the right matrix
* True-type fonts modifiable, with user modifiable color settings
* Excellent matrix view allows customizing of shapes and colors
* Can add shapes around letters by clicking on them in the matrix
-- visual identification of words & phrases
* You can do a dictionary search in the matrix that results in
a bilingual list in Hebrew and English, of all words found using
all 5 dictionaries and the years database
* You can search for an unlimited amount of words and phrases
within the matrix
* Save your work, and pick up at the same point another day
* Print or save the matrix as a graphic, in color.